We are looking for an enthusiast Business Development Manager for our Consulting & Training lines of business.
You will be responsible for setting up and executing sales and marketing policies and programs, as well as identifying areas of improvement to increase our products awareness.
You will be fully responsible for a specific product or a family of products, where you will have the chance to put your skills to work and shine.
The role is critical to the sustainable growth of the Company. It requires an individual who can identify sales opportunities within the business community, create a strategic marketing action plan to develop brand and products awareness; tactically execute this action plan within the Company’s marketing policies and programs to capture new business within the ICT Consulting and Professional Services field.
Approachable communicator with dynamic presentation skills and drive to motivate others to develop and understand the benefits of technology and the impact on the workplace is the ideal individual for this role.
- Analyze the market to determine product demand and marketing approach
- Oversee and coordinate product development and pricing strategies to maximize return on investment
- Create marketing strategies to develop brand and product awareness with the business community
- Execute various sales methods such as (but not limited to) social media, cold calling, meeting and presentations to capture new business
- Negotiate new contracts ensure accuracy and within the Company’s margin guidelines
- Track existing contracts and ensuring renewals are completed in a timely manner
- Review and optimize the marketing budget
- Manage the prospect pipeline, ensure clients’ and prospects’ information are documented an entered into the system weekly and with accuracy
- Address any customer concerns in a timely manner and with professionalism
- Remain up to date with marketing and industry trends
- Prepare weekly reports on time and with clarity
- Manage various projects within budget and time constraints
- Other duties as apply
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- BBM or B Science or Engineering – A Masters’ degree is preferred
- Must have a valid drivers licence and a reliable vehicle
- Minimum 3 years experience in consultative business-to-business sales role
- Approachable, professional with a proven record of successful negotiation experience
- Exhibited abilities to achieve goals and objectives with minimum supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication – French language would be an asset
- Competent in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Social Media, Conferencing tools
- Entrepreneurial spirited able to meet deadlines and deliver results
- Able to travel locally with some overnight stay