Field Sales Representative
We are looking for enthusiast Field Sales Representatives who believe in the digital future!
You will be responsible for setting up and executing sales and marketing policies and programs, as well as identifying areas of improvement to increase our products awareness.
The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
The role is critical to the sustainable growth of the Company. It requires an individual who can identify sales opportunities within the business community, create a strategic marketing action plan to develop brand and products awareness; tactically execute this action plan within the Company’s marketing policies and programs to capture new business within the ICT Consulting and Professional Services field.
Approachable communicator with dynamic presentation skills and drive to motivate others to develop and understand the benefits of technology and the impact on the workplace is the ideal individual for this role.
- Perform door to door sales to businesses, retail and merchants. Engage with cold call sales either face to face or over the phone.
- Analyze the market to determine product demand and marketing approach
- Oversee and coordinate product development and pricing strategies to maximize return on investment
- Create marketing strategies to develop brand and product awareness with the business community
- Execute various sales methods such as (but not limited to) social media, cold calling, meeting and presentations to capture new business
- Negotiate new contracts ensure accuracy and within the Company’s margin guidelines
- Track existing contracts and ensuring renewals are completed in a timely manner
- Review and optimize the marketing budget
- Manage the prospect pipeline, ensure clients’ and prospects’ information are documented an entered into the system weekly and with accuracy
- Address any customer concerns in a timely manner and with professionalism
- Remain up to date with marketing and industry trends
- Prepare weekly reports on time and with clarity
- Manage various projects within budget and time constraints
- Other duties as apply
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BBM or B Science or Engineering – A Masters’ degree is preferred
- Must have a valid drivers licence and a reliable vehicle
- Minimum 3 years experience in consultative business-to-business sales role
- Approachable, professional with a proven record of successful negotiation experience
- Exhibited abilities to achieve goals and objectives with minimum supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication – French language would be an asset
- Competent in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Social Media, Conferencing tools
- Entrepreneurial spirited able to meet deadlines and deliver results
- Able to travel locally with some overnight stay
- You must have and maintain a provincial valid driver’s license in good standing with no limitations/restrictions and a reliable vehicle or use city transit
- You must have your own transportation means