We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to work in our Marketing Department.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
The role is critical to the sustainable growth of the Company. It requires an individual who can work in a dynamic environment to serve the internal needs of our business and the needs of our clients.
The candidate should be an approachable communicator with dynamic presentation skills and drive to motivate others to develop and understand the benefits of working with consulting firm.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials
- Create these materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe’s Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more
- Meet with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Address any customer concerns in a timely manner and with professionalism
- Remain up to date with marketing and industry trends
- Prepare weekly reports on time and with clarity
- Manage various projects within budget and time constraints
- Other duties as apply
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work
- Eligible to work in Canada (this is a MUST)
- Approachable, professional with a proven record of successful negotiation experience
- Exhibited abilities to achieve goals and objectives with minimum supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication – French language would be an asset
- Competent in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Social Media, Conferencing tools
- Entrepreneurial spirited able to meet deadlines and deliver results
- Able to travel locally