strategic and Succession Planning training helps you move from a reactive to a proactive management style. Effective strategic and succession planning is rooted in a continuous process of building leaders at all levels of your organization. Make sure to secure the future of your organization whether it is through an exit strategy or through a family succession plan. Nothing is better than securing the future NOW!
The Strategic and Succession planning training course focuses on fostering a culture of strategic and succession planning and provides participants with specific approaches and tools aimed at all levels of the organization: CEO’s, board members and senior managers.
Learn practical steps and gain concrete resources to support your organization to plan strategically and proactively for leadership excellence You will be equipped to identify your current and future leadership requirements to move your mission forward.
- At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Define attributes of an organizational-wide succession planning strategy
- Analyze your strategic plan and organizational life cycle to identify the skills and expertise you require in the future
Who Should Attend
- CEO’s, board members and senior managers
- Participants will learn how to develop an organization-wide succession planning strategy
- Elaborating the mission statement, defining the vision and values
- Setting business goals
- Assigning roles, responsibilities and accountability
- Foundation of Strategic Planning
- Strategic Planning Snapshot
- Executing the Plan
- Settings Goals
- What does the Strategic Plan Look Like?
- How to Maintain Your Strategic Plan
Module 1 – Intro to Strategic Planning
Welcome and Introduction
Workshop objective, workshop housekeeping
What is strategic planning and why we need it ; What is Succession Planning
Foundation of Strategic Planning
Elaborating the Mission Statement (team and individual work)
Defining the Vision (Designing Our Vision) (including team and individual work)
Defining the Values (Creating Value Statements -including team and individual work)
Module 2 – SWOT Analysis & Goal Settings
- Setting Goals
- What is SWOT Analysis (theory and team work)
- How to Set the Business Goals
- Assigning Roles, Responsibilities, and Accountability
- Problem Solving
Module 3 – Succession Planning
Succession Planning: Key steps for a successful path
Succession Planning: Team work – Assessing the needs of our business
Module 4– Career Management
The Basics of Career Management and Succession Planning
Promoting a Development Culture
Identifying High Potentials
Career Development: Tools and Methodologies
Developing Internal Successors
Module 5– Wrap Up
Distribution of Certificates
Book Our Training Session
No posts found!
We Offer Superior Services
Every Small Business, Family Business or larger organization should think about its strategic and succession planning activities. Succession planning for key functions within an organization is as important as planning for the sale of your business. Secure the business continuity of your business to preserve its value.